Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock,
Delivery time appr. 10-14 workdays
- Order number: 7.04922.214.171.124
Pierburg's new electric water pump in the medium capacity range.
- Robust and innovative design
- Brushless canned motor
- Integrated variable speed controller
- Controllable via PWM
- Reliable and maintenance free
- High delivery rates
The CWA100-3 is a successor of the CWA100-2 we are also offering. The dimensions and the weight is nearly the same.
New is the freshly designed impeller housing with slightly shorter water in and outlets and the bigger electrical connector.
This improves the handling of bigger cable diameters significantly.
Suitable for instance for intercooling in combustion engine vehicles and cooling of various systems in electrical vehicles.
- Name: "Pierburg CWA100-3"
- Operation voltage: 8-16 volts
- Weight: approx. 1.0 kg
- Current consumption: 8.5A max. / (approx. 0.2mA in standby mode)
- Nominal diff. pressure: ≥ 0.75 bar *
- Flow rate: approx. 30-35 l/min @ 0.75bar / 40-45 l/min @ 0.50bar
- Speed: approx. 7000 rpm
- Temperature range: -40°C – 110°C (water) / -40°C – 120°C (ambient)
- Protection: IP 67 + IP 69 K
- Pierburg: 7.04934.54.0
- VAG: 4N0965567
CWA100-3 Datasheet EN (pdf)
3D CAD files:
CWA100-3 3D CAD (zip)
CWA PWM Info (pdf)
* Pump pressure is not the same as the system pressure.
Those pumps can of course be used in normal automotive cooling systems with system pressures
in the range of 0.8 to 1.2 bar for instance.
The pump pressure or differential pressure expresses the ´resistance´ of which the pump has to work against.
Tip: A mechanical thermostat is responsible for about half of that resistance. (in most cars)
We will gladly provide you with our controller (tinyCWA) to control the pump.
Just write us an email in this matter or take a look here at our online store. :-)