Shipping and Payment
Shipping and Payment Information
You can pay via the following methods:
- Bank transfer (payment in advance)
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, ...)
- Apple Pay (Only available in selected countries)
- Sofort (Only in DE, AT, BE, IT, NL, ES)
- Giropay (Only in Germany)
- iDEAL (Only in the Netherlands)
International (non EU) orders will be calculated without the German value added tax of 19%.
If the store is not showing the correct (lower) prices for you already don't worry.
It will be corrected during the checkout process in which you will be asked to set a country to ship to.
This applies to all orders outside the EU.
Your order will be shipped via DHL.
4. Extra charge for small quantities
For an order value less than 25 Euro, we charge a small surcharge of 2.50 Euro.
Unfortunately, this is necessary, but we always keep it as small as possible.
5. Shipping costs
All with “free shipping” marked items are being shipped for free within Germany, the EU and Internationally.
For all other deliveries we charge the following amounts:
Shipping within Germany:
Small parcel – 4,99 Euro
Parcel – 6,99 Euro
Shipping within the EU:
Small parcel – 9,99 Euro
Parcel – 16,99 Euro
Shipping to Switzerland:
Small parcel – 13,99 Euro
Parcel – 26,99 Euro
Small parcel – 16,99 Euro
Parcel – 37,99 Euro