Pierburg CWP35 Water Pump
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment,
Delivery time appr. 3-6 workdays
- Order number: 7.075188.8.131.52
Pierburg's new electric water pump in the small capacity range.
- Robust and innovative design
- Brushless canned motor
- Integrated variable speed controller
- Controllable via PWM
- Reliable and maintenance free
- High delivery rates
- Integrated mounting bracket
The CWP35 is a new pump in the small to medium performance range. It has a nice and compact design and an integrated mounting bracket that can be turned to a specific degree.
It is suitable for various systems in electrical vehicles like cooling drive motors, batteries and power electronics.
- Name: "Pierburg CWP35"
- Operation voltage: 9-16 volts
- Weight: approx. 0.6 kg
- Current consumption: 3A
- Nominal diff. pressure: ≥ 0.50 bar *
- Flow rate: approx. 15.5 l/min @ 0.50bar / 26 l/min @ 0.33bar
- Speed: approx. 6050 rpm
- Temperature range: -40°C – 128°C (water) / -40°C – 140°C (ambient)
- Protection: IP 6K7 + IP 6K9K
- Pierburg: 7.07511.50.0
- VAG: 05L965567 A
CWP35 Datasheet EN (pdf)
3D CAD files:
CWP35 3D CAD (zip)
CWA PWM Info (pdf)
* Pump pressure is not the same as the system pressure.
Those pumps can of course be used in normal automotive cooling systems with system pressures
in the range of 0.8 to 1.2 bar for instance.
The pump pressure or differential pressure expresses the ´resistance´ of which the pump has to work against.
Tip: A mechanical thermostat is responsible for about half of that resistance. (in most cars)
We will gladly provide you with our controller (tinyCWA) to control the pump.
Just write us an email in this matter or take a look here at our online store. :-)