Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment,
Delivery time appr. 3-6 workdays
- Order number: 7.036220.127.116.11k
Pierburg's electric water pump in the increased capacity range.
- Robust and innovative design
- Brushless canned motor
- Integrated variable speed controller
- Controllable via PWM
- Reliable and maintenance free
- High delivery rates
The CWA400 is the next development stage of the very successful principle the CWA200 used.
(A brushless and fully canned motor for instance)
This pump is supplying more than double the hydraulic performance at nearly the same dimensions.
Suitable mainly for engine cooling in combustion engine vehicles.
- Name: "Pierburg CWA400"
- Operation voltage: 8-16 volts
- Weight: approx. 2.15 kg
- Current consumption: 35.5A (36.3A max.)/ (approx. 0.2mA in standby mode)
- Nominal diff. pressure: 0.85 bar *
- Flow rate: approx. 150l/min @ 0.85bar / 220l/min @ 0.55bar
- Speed: approx. 5900 rpm
- Temperature range: -40°C – 128°C (water) / -40°C – 140°C (ambient)
- Protection: IP67
- Pierburg: 7.03665.66.0
- BMW: 11517604027 / 11518625097 / 11518635089
CWA400 Datasheet EN (pdf)
3D CAD files:
CWA400 3D CAD (zip)
CWA PWM Info (pdf)
* Pump pressure is not the same as the system pressure.
Those pumps can of course be used in normal automotive cooling systems with system pressures
in the range of 0.8 to 1.2 bar for instance.
The pump pressure or differential pressure expresses the ´resistance´ of which the pump has to work against.
Tip: A mechanical thermostat is responsible for about half of that resistance. (in most cars)
We will gladly provide you with our controller (tinyCWA) to control the pump.
Just write us an email in this matter or take a look here at our online store. :-)