Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment,
Delivery time appr. 3-6 workdays
- Order number: 7.09578.00.0.0
Pierburg's new electric water pump for higher pressures.
- Robust and innovative design
- Brushless canned motor
- Integrated variable speed controller
- Controllable via PWM
- Reliable and maintenance free
- High delivery rates
The CWA150 is basically the high pressure variant of the CWA100-3 we are also offering. The dimensions and the weight are nearly the same.
New are the freshly designed impeller and impeller housing to accommodate for the higher differential pressures.
It is suitable for various systems in electrical vehicles and anything else that profits from that higher pressure capability.
- Name: "Pierburg CWA150"
- Operation voltage: 9-16 volts
- Weight: approx. 1.0 kg
- Current consumption: 15A max. / (I < 100mA in standby mode)
- Nominal diff. pressure: ≥ 1.40 bar *
- Flow rate: approx. 25 l/min @ 1.40bar / 40 l/min @ 0.80bar
- Speed: approx. 6692 rpm
- Temperature range: -40°C – 80°C (water) / -40°C – 100°C (ambient)
- Protection: IP 54
- Pierburg: 7.09578.00.0
- VAG: 4KE965567B
CWA150 Datasheet EN (pdf)
3D CAD files:
CWA150 3D CAD (zip)
CWA PWM Info (pdf)
* Pump pressure is not the same as the system pressure.
Those pumps can of course be used in normal automotive cooling systems with system pressures
in the range of 0.8 to 1.2 bar for instance.
The pump pressure or differential pressure expresses the ´resistance´ of which the pump has to work against.
Tip: A mechanical thermostat is responsible for about half of that resistance. (in most cars)
We will gladly provide you with our controller (tinyCWA) to control the pump.
Just write us an email in this matter or take a look here at our online store. :-)